Alliance Française Bali (AF Bali) recruits:
a part-time Cultural Officer
Beginning of contract: January 2019
Type of contract: Annual contract which will be renewed every year. Part-time 20 hours per week with 3 months trial period.
The main tasks are organizing, managing and developing cultural events in order to accelerate visibility, expand network and enhance dynamism of cultural events of Alliance Française Bali.
JOB DESCRIPTIONS :
· Coordinate cultural events planning with Director of AF Bali and Institut Français d’Indonésie (IFI);
· Responsible to organize cultural events of AF Bali (such as exhibition, film screening, concert, conference, debate, festival, etc.), including preparations as follows:
a. Concept building (select artists, venues, audience targets, etc.);
b. Budgeting and logistical preparation (organize administration, arrange schedule for artists, accompany the artists);
c. Publication design (poster, social media post);
· Develop partnerships with French and Indonesian artists, universities, cultural centers, communities, etc.;
· Promote cultural events to social media of AF Bali and coordinate cultural events promotion with Communication Officer;
· Coordinate volunteers of AF Bali;
· Ensure the stability of budget and prepare the report of each cultural event.
• Indonesian citizen;
• Fluent in English, both written and oral;
• Experienced in organizing event and have a good relation with art communities and cultural event organizers in Bali;
• Able to negotiate;
• Familiar with computer application in general such as Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Adobe (Photoshop, Illustrator) and any design software/applications;
• Have an outstanding written and oral communication skills;
• Have a strong interpersonal and team skills;
• Self-directed, flexible, dynamic and well-organized person;
• Experienced in working with related associations and/or fluent in French are plus.
Please send cover letter and CV in English to directeur@afbali org and firstname.lastname@example.org before November 20th. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more information, please contact Alliance Française Bali:
Jl. Raya Puputan I, No. 13A, Renon, Denpasar, Bali, INDONESIA
Phone (+62 361) 234 143 | Whatsapp (+62 81) 236 202 818 | email@example.com